Terms and conditions pg 2
9. You will indemnify us on demand in respect of any actions, claims, costs, damages, demands, expenses and charges, losses and liabilities, suffered or incurred by Us arising directly from or in connection with any failure by You to comply with the provisions of this Agreement.
10. Both parties expressly exclude liability for consequential loss or damage which may arise in connection with this Agreement, or for loss of profit, business, revenue, goodwill, anticipated savings or otherwise.
11. You acknowledge and agree that You have not entered into this Agreement in reliance on any representation statement or warranty (whether written or oral and whether express or implied) made by or on our behalf other than such as are expressly set out herein.
12. Our failure to enforce at any time or for any period any one or more of the terms or conditions of this Agreement shall not be a waiver of them or of the right at any time subsequently to enforce all terms and conditions of this Agreement.
13. In the case of conflict between the English and the Maltese version of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.
Any refund or cancellation of certificates purchased directly from the www.nationalarchives.gov.mt website is granted only at the sole discretion of the National Archives of Malta.